Saturday, April 4, 2009
YouTube/Low-bridge videos: Are they good? Are they bad? Are they writing?
Up to this point, this collaborative movie project has exceeded my expectations in regards to how much fun it would be. I have never personally filmed, acted in a movie before and I have briefly taken part in editing some videos. Therefore much of this process is relatively new to me, which is always a good thing. I feel like I am able to see how we are supposed to make connections between multimedia writing and essay writing due to some of their common components. Both require the brainstorming of ideas, as well as a revision process to hopefully fine tune a piece. However this varies from essay writing to multimedia writing because of the natures of these two types of writing. Film editing obviously entails the the physical altering of a movie or clip's status so that the filmmaker can have a sufficient product. Whereas essay writing requires the usual grammar checks and analysis of different themes in the essay works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment