Saturday, April 11, 2009
Peer Review: The Finale
The last peer review.....I thought I would never make it to this point, but alas I am still kickin'. This peer review came at a very bad time, as everything for this semester was slowly winding down and I found myself inside a whirlwind of assignments to finish. The one thing about this peer review that I decided to do was not grammatically focus on the essay, but focus in more on the actual content. I still would highlight different things about the previous essays ideas, but I also would heavily look over the essay's grammar and structure as well. Taking this direction towards revision allowed myself to delve a little deeper into each person's paper and ultimately compare my essay to everyone's and see where I could improve areas of mine. I also noticed that this particular essay seemed to portray a different tone in everyone's paper. This likely due to the fact it was a reflective essay at heart. Overall I felt like this revision worked out despite its timing. Everyone I felt was able to pull through and give positive feedback in a timely manner considering the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment