Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peer Review 3...........The Triple Threat!

Reflecting upon my previous two peer reviews, I noticed that it was quite obvious that there were comparable pros and cons to the processes. The only con I could really determine that was present from the first two was that my essay really didn't receive very much attention from my peers. Although it would get reviewed and revised, I felt like having a smaller group allowed for more response from from fellow students. This issue was also noticeable amongst my peers blogs as well.

One area where many seemed to agree on was the fact the wiki appeared easier to work with than Google Docs. While I noticed barely a difference between the two, I could tell that many of my peers found the wiki pages more successful in terms of gaining feedback from our peers.

(Just for future reference I really think having smaller groups for the video essay revision would be awesome! having only 2 other people in a revision group allows me to spend more quality time on fewer essays.)

No comments:

Post a Comment