Second major writing project.....second peer revision cycle. This time around I felt like the revision process was much easier on my part due to my ability to pick out student's essays. During the first round of revision, I had to wait for my partners to post their essays; this time around I had the freedom to select essays on a "first come-first serve" basis. I also found the Wikis much easier to revise with than Google Docs because I could post messages at the bottom of the essays that would go hand-in-hand with my corrections for the student.
The one issue I found this time around with the review process is the lack of attention some essays may receive. My essay is a notable example of this, as it is now almost ten o'clock Thursday night and I have had one person so far revise my paper. Other than this issue, I felt like the peer review process has so far been a much better learning experience (personally) so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment