Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peer Review Recap: Part 1

After finishing up the first peer reviews for the "Writing as a Technology" assignment, I have to say I am overall pleased with how the process went. While I received very excellent criticism from my peers, I feel like my advice was more helpful for some members. For instance, I have only gotten to review three of my group member's essays because I have yet to get linked up to the last one. And of those three essays, only two of them were complete first drafts, therefore I wasn't able to provide very much to the one draft that was missing portions. However I have to say that if there was anything I learned from this process, it was to make sure I stay on top of things and get my group members g-mail's quickly. This way I can edit their papers sooner and more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment